Research & Technology Transfer Centre
As a central unit, the Research and Technology Transfer Centre (FTTZ) handles the organisational support for the research work at the Anhalt University of Applied Sciences, together with knowledge and technology transfer, as follows:
- Functions as a point of contact for cooperation between companies and the university,
- Supports the university's academics in securing funding from third parties, applying for subsidies and drafting research contracts,
- Provides support and initial advice on industrial property rights,
- Compiles, prepares and provides information on support programmes, academic events, trade fairs, etc.
- Manages research-project and address databases,
- Reports on research activities, development potential and the university's service portfolio,
- Organises academic conferences, colloquies and participation in trade fair events,
- Supports the work of the university's Research Committee and
- Manages contacts with chambers, associations, foundations, authorities and technology transfer institutions,
- Works actively in technology transfer networks.
- Simone Keim
Bereich Forschungs- und Technologietransferzentrum Standort Köthen Aufgaben Mitarbeiterin für Messen und Tagungen Status Mitarbeiter/in Tel +49 (0) 3496 67 5311 Fax +49 (0) 3496 67 95311 simone.keimhs-anhalt.de Anschrift Hochschule Anhalt D-06366 Köthen Bernburger Straße 55 Geb. 03 - Weisses Gebäude 2.Obergeschoss, Raum 216 Postfach 1458 D-06354 Köthen
- Renate Kodura
Members of staff: