Staff at Anhalt University’s International Office provide support and advice to international students of Anhalt University (degree-seeking and exchange/visiting students) on the following issues:
- Arrival and entry formalities (including individual support through a student-to-student buddy program)
- Finding accommodation
- First steps info on Anhalt University’s campuses
- Local formalities and procedures (registration processes)
- Social events for international students
- Advice on support services for international students
- Departure procedures / leaving Germany
International Students at Anhalt University – prospective and current:
See information pages for international students for registration information and support services.
Head of International Office
+ 49 3496 67 5101
Erasmus+ and Exchange Coordinator
+ 49 3496 67 5115
Contact Person for International Students
Staff member of BMBF program
"Quality pact for Teaching"
sub-project at Anhalt University
"Integration program for
[Office in Köthen]
+ 49 3496 67 5113
Should you have any questions feel free to contact us or come visit us during our office hours.